Respiratory Therapist – Norfolk, VA
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Respiratory Therapist for a full-time, 13 week contract opportunity in Norfolk, VA, that offers a 36 hour per week guarantee. Qualified therapists will have previous hospital experience and have a strong focus in patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our healthcare professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Apply today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
• Immediate Openings
• 24/7 Answering Service
• Travel Opportunities
• Day and Night Shifts Available
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Referral Bonuses
Roles and Responsibilities:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this opportunity include, but are not limited to:
• Meet patient’s goals and needs while providing quality care by conducting pulmonary function tests
• Assess and interpret evaluations and test results to provide a treatment plan
• Administer respiratory therapy treatments
• Evaluate effects of the treatment plan, recommend adjustments and modifications
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rule and regulations
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
• 1 Year of previous hospital experience
• Respiratory Therapist (CRT or RRT) with valid license in state of practice
• BLS issued through American Heart Association
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
About CareerStaff Unlimited:
At CareerStaff Unlimited, our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Click here for RT position:
Click here for CRT position:
Click here for RRT position: