Join us for the 42nd Annual Symposium by the Sea
May 28 – 30, 2019
Virginia Beach, VA
3501 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA
Just some of the exciting happenings:
- The first three professional and student teams to register for sputum bowl get FREE registration to all three days.
- This year’s professional sputum bowl competition will be “Jeopardy” themed.
- Come join us in the Ocean Grand Foyer for a 90’s Throwback themed meet and greet with the speakers and attendees.
- 2nd Annual Charles G. Durbin, Jr. Annual Respiratory Care Lecture.
- Student Speed Interviews.
- Manager’s Reception.
Application to be made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for 12 continuing respiratory care education (CRCE) hours.
Questions? Contact Susan Arrington at SRG7A@virginia.edu or Andrew Carruthers at email@example.com.